Thursday, May 9, 2013

Homemade Window Cleaner

I have been seeing Homemade Window Cleaner on Pinterest and being tired of spending too much on Windex, I decided to give it a try. I purchased 2 spray bottles and a squeezee.    I mixed up the cleaning solution in one bottle and plain water in the other. I spray the cleaner on my window and use paper towels to clean the window, then I spray regular water on the window and squeezee it and dry it with paper towels. You could use a rag that can be washed and reused. You could skip the step with plain water but I found it left my glass and windows gleaming. I am very happy with the results and don't plan on buying Windex again!

Homemade Window Cleaner
2 cups water
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dish detergent ( I used Dawn)


No comments:

Post a Comment