Monday, April 8, 2013

Lemon Meringue Rice Krispie Treats

Marshmallows come in many different flavors and I  found Lemon Meringue Mallow Bursts made by Campfire at my grocery store. I thought wouldn't these make great Rice Krispie Treats and right on the back of the bag there was the recipe!
Here is the web site for the recipe:
Check out some of their other recipes. These Mallow Bursts are easy to make with children, gluten free and made in the USA!
I added vanilla frosting to my treats, to cut down on the tartness.
 I will be sharing this recipe to these blog parties:


3 comments:

  1. The vanilla frosting looks yummy and is perfect with the lemon-flavored marshmallows. Thanks for including your recipe at Foodie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon is one of our favorites and this is a very treat that we will love. Thank you very much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just required commenting & say maintain the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and Ill be back to read more in the future my friend!
    best bar to watch sports

    ReplyDelete